GDW:O General Questions Topic

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed: Orion.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: GDW:O General Questions Topic

Post by Digsu » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:28 pm

Sketch-San wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:19 pm
Akame's daughter and grandsons:

Forgive me if this has been asked before since I don't keep up with the Ginga questions topics all that much. So I may be misremembering, but for several years I came to the conclusion that Shirozaru, Muu, and Rara weren't Akame's biological children but his adopted ones, and their mother seen in GDWO was Akame's adopted daughter.

However looking at the Ginga Wiki, there doesn't seem to be any indication that they're adopted, only the fact that the trio's mother was adopted by humans under the Iga's orders, but it's still unclear what their relationship to Akame is.

So are they related to Akame by blood or adoption?
By blood. There's no indication anywhere that they'd be adopted.

Sketch-San

Post by Sketch-San » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:33 pm

Digsu wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:28 pm
Sketch-San wrote:

Forgive me if this has been asked before since I don't keep up with the Ginga questions topics all that much. So I may be misremembering, but for several years I came to the conclusion that Shirozaru, Muu, and Rara weren't Akame's biological children but his adopted ones, and their mother seen in GDWO was Akame's adopted daughter.

However looking at the Ginga Wiki, there doesn't seem to be any indication that they're adopted, only the fact that the trio's mother was adopted by humans under the Iga's orders, but it's still unclear what their relationship to Akame is.

By blood. There's no indication anywhere that they'd be adopted.
Ah, okay. I don't know how the hell I've been misreading them as adopted all these years.

Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:52 pm

Sketch-San wrote:

Related by blood. Akame had abandoned left his pups to live with humans. He wanted the Iga clan to... kinda end? He even forbid his pups from seeking him out or joining the Ohu army. Shirozaru, Muu and Rara are Akame's grandkids. When the Volcano erupted, the Ohu army was thought to have perished. Thinking their Grandfather is dead, the trio decided to check the Ohu paradise out. Akame ended up being alive but he isn't shown to be angry at his grandkids... tho they only meet at the end of the series and Akame hardly acknowledges them lol
Image Image

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed: Orion”