Ken and Kagetora's Nickname for Tesshin

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
OreozFox
Rookie
Rookie

Ken and Kagetora's Nickname for Tesshin

Post by OreozFox »

So I'm sure that a lot of you know about the mistranslation in GDW's subs, where Ken and Kagetora seemingly call Tesshin "Little Brother" despite Tesshin being older than them. I realized that they were actually saying "Chibi-niichan" aka "Big Brother Chibi", using his original name from GNG. I thought that was a cool detail. I wish we could've seen more of their childhood together!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Ken and Kagetora's Nickname for Tesshin

Post by Spirit Tree »

Yeah, it would be cool to see a backstory on the three of them in between GNG and GDW. If I remember correctly, Tesshin left the Ou army at first because the Koga Elder told a lie about his father Kurojaki and that he was “murdered” by the Ou army, falsely indicating to Tesshin that the Ou army was evil. Other than that, there wasn’t much more to know about Tesshin and not much to know about Ken and Kagetora in between GNG and GDW.

But that’s where AUs and fanfictions come in. I even created a silly AU Smiley post about the mystery of Kagetora’s mother in the Ginga Smiley Adventure topic. But I think it was worth it. XD
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”