GDW

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
DweZie Hype

GDW

Post by DweZie Hype »

Why has the english scan stopped uploading?

I feel like in the past year we have only received one scan.

Like whenever I'm reading the manga it takes away my depression little by little. But now when it has stopped coming scans I feel like I have to ask why it has stopped?

:tfw_orion1:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: GDW Silver fang reader

Post by Dragon »

Hi Dwezie!
I'm really sorry for taking so long with the rest of GDW. I'm working on the last bit of translations given to me by my translator friend, and once I finish it, I won't have any left of Hougen arc to typeset sadly. After starting college, I haven't had a lot of time to do them in my free time. D: Sorry about the slow down and your depression jsdiodjs

Soon this semester ends and I'll be able to try working on it again, but then summer semester starts and I can't say for sure how fast I'll be able to finish. Whenever I can finish volume 20, I'll be doing Joe's arc again, but the reader doesn't get those just yet.
Still sorry for not posting frequent updates about this. Meti and I started this as just a fun fan project, so I didn't take it too seriously, but I know this has been helping people read more of the manga so maybe I should've a bit more ^^;

I still hope things get better for you and keep an eye out for them!!

ImageImage
DweZie Hype

Re: GDW

Post by DweZie Hype »

It 's okay I was just wondering why it slowed down. I hope that you can get through collage with top grader!
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: GDW

Post by Arano »

DweZie Hype wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:59 amGrades*
Click the blue pencil button in the top right of your posts to edit ;)

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”