John VS Victor

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

John VS Victor

Post by Raki »

Since there're a lot of these questions and they're really interesting! And hearing other's thoughts! So I've created this topic too.
John vs Victor. Who'll win? It can be young John or old John. Want to hear yours thoughts! :surprisegin:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: John VS Victor

Post by Dragon »

I love John.... but young or old won't save him here u_u Victor is strategic and plays dirty. His one goal is to live, not to fight in honor. He's also easily heated from those who oppose or insult him. He took down Jerome easily, didn't struggle against Gin, and was extremely cautious when he sees his opponent has a threat up their sleeve. Even if he ran from John and John called him a coward, he'd wait for an opening and go back to finishing the job.
In the end of the arc, no one actually defeated him since in the end he ran away and got surprise attacked.. er..drowned by Aram. I think at most, if he's almost about to lose, he'd lose the fight from running away. That's a first in one of these LOL

Another alt idea ... young John and Victor join forces and become an unstoppable duo since Victor didn't mind other GSDs and young John sounded like he was judging the Ohu army for being too soft lol

ImageImage
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Victor, for many of the same reasons Dragon said. Young John would have played dirty too, but I think Victor's war dog training and his lack of a moral compass would give him the upper hand.
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Ohh, this is a difficult one to judge... :john: :victor:

I think I'm leaning more towards Victor, for the same reasons that Dragon and Wolpard mentioned. Victor is on par with Hougen's sheer vileness when it comes to war - he would definitely stoop to the lowest conceivable acts just to win or exert power over others. Seldom is more filthy than not even flinching after you've driven a group of women and kids to suicide, after all. Whereas, even in his stubborn, Mr. High and Mighty youth, I feel like John still had a heart under all that bluster.
I suppose the bottom line is that Victor would win because he was a trained war dog... John may've been a prime hunting dog, but he was still just that.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Yes, I feel same as you guys. Since Victor is more dangerous and well trained war dog. Could be hard for John to win. :jeromeder:
But I think that Riki can defeat Victor!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Bambalui

Post by Bambalui »

I really like these arena type topics. Who do you guys
think would win between Victor and Masamune (with and without his scarf)??
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Bambalui wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:45 pm I really like these arena type topics. Who do you guys
think would win between Victor and Masamune (with and without his scarf)??
I didn't see this comment, so sorry it's late!

Hmm... With scarf, Masamune. Weirdly, that scarf has some black magic that make dogs unable to tear up such a simple fabric lol
But without the scarf, they're a bit more on equal grounds. I personally think Masamune might still win even without his scarf. They're both fast and ruthless with their attacks, but if Victor feels the pressure and back out, Masamune would definitely use his ninja speed to catch up and take advantage of it. Now.. Victor with his army around, and Masamune alone, would definitely bring Victor...victory. He uses his pawns way too fast for being such a threat. He's best at landing final hits after people already tired out strong opponents.

ImageImage
Phantom Riki
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Phantom Riki »

Whatever level is John on,Viktor is just a step ahead. In terms of skill,he is no less than John. He killed Hakuro without making much effort. And Hakuro was always more technical than John. They were both of the same age,so I think Viktor might win.
To be honest,we never got to see the full extent of John's power. In a battle,he always got cocky and lost most of his one on one fights. What if he kept his calm like Ben and fought?.. results could have been different. As for the question old John loses,but young John wins (that's only because of his hunting skills and adventures with Hidetoshi all over the world).
Power isn't Justice.Justice is Power!!
Previously known as Mr Charisma
Phantom Riki
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Phantom Riki »

Raki wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:11 pm
But I think that Riki can defeat Victor!
Riki would not have much problem dealing with him. Riki wins 10/10
Power isn't Justice.Justice is Power!!
Previously known as Mr Charisma
LarsT89

Post by LarsT89 »

Victor i think 🤔
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

I'll say this. John would win by default because we all know that Viktor, even with his dirty tricks, would just send his soldiers after him only for John to kick their asses, and then when John gets to Viktor, Viktor would just run away like the cowardly asshole that he was. :tfw_bella1:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Definitely Victor for reasons everyone has already stated.

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”