GDW Stage Version

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

GDW Stage Version

Post by Spirit Tree »

¿Come estas, amigos? I just thought I share what ginga_soul retweeted on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/nacchan_rozen/statu ... 58912?s=21

The tweet says that it’s a title design for the stage version, according to the Google translation. Hmm, looks the same as the original title to me.

I know the GDW stage already happened a while ago, but just thought I’d share this with interest.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Re: GDW Stage Version

Post by Wolpard »

Yeah I saw that too. Like you said its for the old one, 2014.
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Re: GDW Stage Version

Post by Bluey_Madison »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpylhW7JYqk

Which one would this be? I saw it in my YouTube recommendations, and it's got no subtitles. In the beginning, I could recognize what Weed and GB were saying, it's almost exactly how it was said in the anime. I haven't seen the rest of it, so I'm not sure of how faithful it is to either the anime or the manga. The fight with Akakabuto ends with Gin slaying him, and I think he sends Sakura and Smith away before he kills Akakabuto? That's what it looked like, anyway.

It looks to be standalone, too, about an hour long. I'm assuming that, like the anime, it also only covers the Kaibutsu and Hougen arcs.
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”