Are Finnish Scans of the GDW series available on the web?

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
Monsoon

Are Finnish Scans of the GDW series available on the web?

Post by Monsoon »

Hi to you all! I thought of bringing this subject up since I wasn't able to find anything related to it on various scanlation sites including the Ginga Scans one. This is actually a preety specific question which I've been planning to ask for a long time: Other than the Raw Japanese Scans that can be found on the website I quoted before, are there any Finnish ones available? Did someone publish them publicly somewhere?
The reason as of why I am asking this, is because I read online that it was, and still is to this day, one of the most popular nipponic series in Finland. I'm really tempted about reading it all, but I just find the Japanese language harder to learn and comprehend than the one I'm mentioning. Thank you in advance! :)
:mosa: :madara: :akakabuto: :gaki: :monsoon: :gaki: :akakabuto: :madara: :mosa:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: Are Finnish Scans of the GDW series available on the web?

Post by Arano »

If you want to read the Finnish version, you will need to buy physical books which you can get from www.urumi.fi :) That's where I bought mine. They can ship the books outside Finland but not the Pure Plastic Ginga Plushies.

As you're new to the board it is worth noting that we don't allow public RAW volume downloads at all here, which is why you won't find any. Finnish RAWs are highly discouraged as it is in the communities best interest that they do not exist, and they are not needed! ;)
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Thank you for giving me this information, I was totally unaware of it! Also, sorry for the late reply, I have been preety busy lately. I wish you, albeit belatedly, a happy new year :D :D
:mosa: :madara: :akakabuto: :gaki: :monsoon: :gaki: :akakabuto: :madara: :mosa:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Monsoon wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:34 am Thank you for giving me this information, I was totally unaware of it! Also, sorry for the late reply, I have been preety busy lately. I wish you, albeit belatedly, a happy new year :D :D
No worries, belated HNY to you too :DD I'll go ahead and lock this topic

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”