Ginga Densetsu Weed SPOILER TOPIC

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Ginga Densetsu Weed SPOILER TOPIC

Post by Arano » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:22 pm

On the old board, the last post for this topic was December 2016. There's 60 books, there's gotta be some spoilers left...

JazzyJazz
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Ginga Densetsu Weed SPOILER TOPIC

Post by JazzyJazz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Here’s a spoiler for you guys...

*inhales deeply*

You ready...?

...Here we go...

The main character’s name...is Weed.

My favorites of the Bearhound Fam:
:gin: :riki: :orion: :rigel: :bella:

Marchosias
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Marchosias » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:19 am

JazzyJazz wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:20 pm
Here’s a spoiler for you guys...

*inhales deeply*

You ready...?

...Here we go...

The main character’s name...is Weed.
Gasp, that's a real spoiler almost as much the main character is a dog

JazzyJazz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JazzyJazz » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 am

Dude...

I never would’ve guessed that! :O

My favorites of the Bearhound Fam:
:gin: :riki: :orion: :rigel: :bella:

Marchosias
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Marchosias » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:28 pm

JazzyJazz wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 am
Dude...

I never would’ve guessed that! :O
the more you know

Dragon
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Dragon » Sun May 06, 2018 11:15 pm

Something I find interesting is that when Hougen orders Sniper to get buried alive and Sniper begged for his life, he thought to himself "Die like a man" and that when someone's on the brink of death, their true colors reveal........ fast forward to Hougen's own execution, where he begs for his enemy to not kill him, cries, and walks off, just to plot revenge in his mind for the future. I guess Hougen is hypocritical scum in every way o3o

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu » Sun May 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Dragon wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 11:15 pm
Something I find interesting is that when Hougen orders Sniper to get buried alive and Sniper begged for his life, he thought to himself "Die like a man" and that when someone's on the brink of death, their true colors reveal........ fast forward to Hougen's own execution, where he begs for his enemy to not kill him, cries, and walks off, just to plot revenge in his mind for the future. I guess Hougen is hypocritical scum in every way o3o
Personally, I think Hougen begged for mercy and acted desperate because he knew it would make Weed spare him - not because he was scared of dying, but because he couldn't kill all the Ohu dogs and everyone they cared about if he was dead. This is somewhat supported by him crying, not out of fear or remorse, but out of the frustration of losing after his defeat.

So there's a chance he wasn't being hypocritical, just acting out another cowardly, honorless scheme.

Banners and avatar by me

Dragon
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Dragon » Mon May 07, 2018 1:08 am

Digsu wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 11:30 pm
Dragon wrote:
Personally, I think Hougen begged for mercy and acted desperate because he knew it would make Weed spare him - not because he was scared of dying, but because he couldn't kill all the Ohu dogs and everyone they cared about if he was dead. This is somewhat supported by him crying, not out of fear or remorse, but out of the frustration of losing after his defeat.

So there's a chance he wasn't being hypocritical, just acting out another cowardly, honorless scheme.
Oh wow, that's true and makes a lot more sense. I didn't like thinking Hougen was much of a hypocrite. If he even went as far as forcing himself to cry, that'd even make sense to me too.

Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora » Mon May 07, 2018 8:56 am

Digsu wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 11:30 pm
Dragon wrote:

Yup, that's how I saw it in the manga. As that also made me understand why Weed had mercy on him compeared to the anime.
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera and Nokorde, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”