GDW General Questions Thread

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirit Tree
Hero
Hero
Posts: 6925
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: A Pizzeria

Re: GDW General Questions Thread

Post by Spirit Tree » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:33 am

Spectralram wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:24 am
I don't know if this goes here but does anyone know where i can read the GNG/GDW manga in full translated, for free i normally happily would pay but moneys kinda short rn.
Here you go. :)

As for GNG, the official English translation is by Manga Planet. So unfortunately you won't find it in English on Silver Fang Reader. But GDW is definitely there in English.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Image
Image
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn

User avatar
Winston
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:05 pm
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: GDW General Questions Thread

Post by Winston » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:04 pm

Spirit Tree wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:33 am
Spectralram wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:24 am
I don't know if this goes here but does anyone know where i can read the GNG/GDW manga in full translated, for free i normally happily would pay but moneys kinda short rn.
Here you go. :)

As for GNG, the official English translation is by Manga Planet. So unfortunately you won't find it in English on Silver Fang Reader. But GDW is definitely there in English.
Aaa tysm! :tfw_orion1: sorry for the late reply i was busy until now.
:surprisegin: Woe plague be upon ye. :surprisegin:

User avatar
Pupis
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:19 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: GDW General Questions Thread

Post by Pupis » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:05 am

I haven't read the manga but how Smith lost Sakura? Was it when he saved GB?
Image

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5511
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: GDW General Questions Thread

Post by Digsu » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:02 am

Pupis wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:05 am
I haven't read the manga but how Smith lost Sakura? Was it when he saved GB?
The entire sequence was quite different from how it was in the anime.
SPOILER



User avatar
Pupis
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:19 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: GDW General Questions Thread

Post by Pupis » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:33 am

Digsu wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:02 am
Pupis wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:05 am
I haven't read the manga but how Smith lost Sakura? Was it when he saved GB?
The entire sequence was quite different from how it was in the anime.
SPOILER
Thank you very much!! And wow in the manga the situation was different, it's interesting the differences in both :tfw_sirius3:
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”