NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
FlickaBee
Legend
Legend

Re: NEW MERCH (including plush) by FaNeMa!

Post by FlickaBee »

Bluey_Madison wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:43 pm Hello! I just wanted to put in my experience with FromJapan, and wanted to know if it was the same for anyone else. There's nothing wrong, I love the service and have used it a few times in the past with amazing, fast results.

My process for ordering the plushies, I intend to get all of them, was to put the link to the page in the place on FromJapan's site, where it tells you to show them what you are planning to order, in the form of a 'query' which has taken a day now, going on two, to fulfill. Was there any way I could put the order in straight away, or do I have to wait another few days for the query to come back? I also don't mind the 10 item cap, I intend to buy less than that.
Ordering on a shop using FJ they have to manually look at the item's page to confirm its price and that its available before they okay it to purchase. So you can't put in an order straight away sadly.
On your "shopping service list" tab under your profile you'll see a list of items that you input on the search bar. If there is a --- next to the "Price:" line on the item it is still being reviewed. If you see a price it means it was reviewed and okay'd to purchase and will be in your "shopping cart" tab to go through with actually buying. It usually takes a day to review then another day to purchase. But sometimes it can be done faster or slower (especially during the weekend and holidays).

Here is an example of what it looks like:
The top item is under review and still pending with the --- next to the price.
The bottom item was reviewed and has a price next to it. (This is also what it looks like once it has been purchased and is at the warehouse ready to be shipped to me)
https://i.gyazo.com/3d13783621d0cfb0e3e ... 955a1b.png

Also keep in mind the 10 limit is being enforced for the proxy as a whole. They're still available on fanema but the issue is fanema is limiting 10 of each item per address/account and seem to be counting each proxy as 1 individual account. So each proxy is only able to buy 10 of each item for all customers combined using the service.
So, if 1 person using FromJapan buys 5 gin plush and another different person using FromJapan buys 5 gin plush that is 10 total bought and has maxed out the gin plush for the FromJapan account. And no more customers using FromJapan can buy them.

I'd recommend trying a different proxy linked here by Regnant: https://gingamerch.com/shop/

I hope this helped and you are able to get some items.
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

I honestly didnt have any sort of issue with using FJ to buy the stuff :THOT: I got my quotes back the same day and put in the order

....unless I'm not reading the issue correctly xD
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
FlickaBee
Legend
Legend

Post by FlickaBee »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:23 am I honestly didnt have any sort of issue with using FJ to buy the stuff :THOT: I got my quotes back the same day and put in the order

If you ordered early, it went through, and the purchase was confirmed then you're okay. ~
It's just more recent and new orders that might run into this issue of not being allowed to purchase after the 10 item max per person.
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

FlickaBee wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:39 am
LIBRAKIND wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:23 am I honestly didnt have any sort of issue with using FJ to buy the stuff :THOT: I got my quotes back the same day and put in the order

If you ordered early, it went through, and the purchase was confirmed then you're okay. ~
It's just more recent and new orders that might run into this issue of not being allowed to purchase after the 10 item max per person.
I did mine late Friday, so I guess I did mine early maybe?

EDIT: Hold on I literally just got n email talking bout the Gin plush keychain was cancelled and refunded lmao

EDIT 2: Okay my Akame and Riki plushes were cancelled too but the others went
Which is,,, really funny bc I initially was gonna go with just Ben and John so I guess the universe was like "yeah no, you have no more room in your house"
^click me!^
My Socials
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:45 am

EDIT: Hold on I literally just got n email talking bout the Gin plush keychain was cancelled and refunded lmao

Which is,,, really funny bc I initially was gonna go with just Ben and John so I guess the universe was like "yeah no, you have no more room in your house"
Were they cancelled AFTER you had finished the payment process? Cause I'm still scared mine is gonna get cancelled xD

Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

FlickaBee wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:38 am
Bluey_Madison wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:43 pm Hello! I just wanted to put in my experience with FromJapan, and wanted to know if it was the same for anyone else. There's nothing wrong, I love the service and have used it a few times in the past with amazing, fast results.

My process for ordering the plushies, I intend to get all of them, was to put the link to the page in the place on FromJapan's site, where it tells you to show them what you are planning to order, in the form of a 'query' which has taken a day now, going on two, to fulfill. Was there any way I could put the order in straight away, or do I have to wait another few days for the query to come back? I also don't mind the 10 item cap, I intend to buy less than that.
Ordering on a shop using FJ they have to manually look at the item's page to confirm its price and that its available before they okay it to purchase. So you can't put in an order straight away sadly.
On your "shopping service list" tab under your profile you'll see a list of items that you input on the search bar. If there is a --- next to the "Price:" line on the item it is still being reviewed. If you see a price it means it was reviewed and okay'd to purchase and will be in your "shopping cart" tab to go through with actually buying. It usually takes a day to review then another day to purchase. But sometimes it can be done faster or slower (especially during the weekend and holidays).

Here is an example of what it looks like:
The top item is under review and still pending with the --- next to the price.
The bottom item was reviewed and has a price next to it. (This is also what it looks like once it has been purchased and is at the warehouse ready to be shipped to me)
https://i.gyazo.com/3d13783621d0cfb0e3e ... 955a1b.png

Also keep in mind the 10 limit is being enforced for the proxy as a whole. They're still available on fanema but the issue is fanema is limiting 10 of each item per address/account and seem to be counting each proxy as 1 individual account. So each proxy is only able to buy 10 of each item for all customers combined using the service.
So, if 1 person using FromJapan buys 5 gin plush and another different person using FromJapan buys 5 gin plush that is 10 total bought and has maxed out the gin plush for the FromJapan account. And no more customers using FromJapan can buy them.

I'd recommend trying a different proxy linked here by Regnant: https://gingamerch.com/shop/

I hope this helped and you are able to get some items.

Thank you very much! I will go with the other proxy, it sounds easier. I've gone through with the steps from before, and they've gotten back to me with the quote, and it doesn't seem like there's an option to change it. I'm glad there's still at least a couple weeks before the deadline for ordering! Hope you got what you wanted too!
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

I'm working on writing up full instructions for other proxies as well, such as Zenmarket and Treasure who can still buy the plush from FaNeMa (as they haven't reached limits yet).

A lot of the non-plush item have still been able to get through because they aren't as popular buys.
Image Image
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

FDQ wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:17 am

Were they cancelled AFTER you had finished the payment process? Cause I'm still scared mine is gonna get cancelled xD
Yeah I paid for them already
I got the email for the refunds and everything x'D
^click me!^
My Socials
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:10 pm

Eek, man that sucks. I really hope I was fast enough to order

LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

FDQ wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:15 pm
LIBRAKIND wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:10 pm

Eek, man that sucks. I really hope I was fast enough to order
I'm not sweating it, Ben and John were really the only characters I wanted so I'm relieved those two made it
But hopefully it worked out for you!!!
^click me!^
My Socials
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

I've updated the GingaMerch info on proxies to help everyone with using a new proxy! ZenMarket and Treasure have been working well for people, not sure when they might reach the order limits. Otsukai however would be one that would pretty much always work.

https://gingamerch.com/shop/buying-from-japan/
Image Image
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

I got two shirts (grey and the black), the blue bag, the cap, and the Gin plushie (even though his expression is silly) :surprisegin:
I'm regretting not ordering a hoodie too and the Riki plush but I was too late.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Good news for anyone who missed out, they had so many enquires they've extended the line into a second order!
https://fanema.jp/121/ginga
You can order between the 1 week window of September 9th-16th (Thurs-Thurs)

Twitter announcement - https://twitter.com/Fanema_Official/sta ... 84065?s=19
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

Arano wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:16 am Good news for anyone who missed out, they had so many enquires they've extended the line into a second order!
https://fanema.jp/121/ginga
You can order between the 1 week window of September 9th-16th (Thurs-Thurs)

Twitter announcement - https://twitter.com/Fanema_Official/sta ... 84065?s=19
At this rate I'm going to need a part time job just to afford all this new Ginga merch :derpgin:
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Damn
I'm tempted to get a bag now this second order is happening

I may be going back to school next year so it would be rad to have that....
^click me!^
My Socials
Nintakunn

Post by Nintakunn »

Gotta love how these plushies look cute and all and still keeping the visual identity of the manga characters untouched. I'd buy some of these
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Welp might just have ordered on FeNeMa all the plushies and card cases plus cap. ^^;
Via White Rabbit Express (thanks Arano for tip) lol
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Alright, I'm caving and getting the blue backpack

I have to :tfw_orion1:
^click me!^
My Socials
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:20 pm Alright, I'm caving and getting the blue backpack

I have to :tfw_orion1:
I got that one too!! I can't wait to use it next semester
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

And WhiteRabbitExpress have now purchased my items! Now to wait for November!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”