Who do you guys prefer??
Power isn't Justice.Justice is Power!!
Previously known as Mr Charisma
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Re: Hakuro or Kisaragi

Post by Wolpard »

Hakurō for sure! I love his feisty personality. I personally find him more charismatic than Kisaragi.

Also he gets bonus points for his wacky redesign for the anime (why was it even changed to that? it was an interesting choice).

Image Image
Rals
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Rals »

Hakuro because he was super fun.

Also I love his anime design haha. I love copper huskies and I love Alice Cooper so it's perfect
A red pandolar bear pandolar bearing along

Pfp and sig by Akame <3
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Hard pick... Hakuro was more likeable personality-wise. He had like a cool brother attitude in GNG. Then in GDW, he was still awesomely furious as an old man and his death was incredible, while still being sad.

Kisaragi, I like the design of more and his king gimmick. but wasn't likeable in GNG besides his looks imo. in GDW, i love how much he cares about his family and how proud of them they are.. but despite not being THAT much older than Gin, he became really weak o3o maybe his change of heart through Terry made him not want to fight anymore, so he stayed brittle after aging over the years? His death was sadly humiliating and showed how realisticly all the old generation dogs should be like now, but somehow it's just him.

ImageImage
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Hakuro, easily. Such a friendly badass and a loving, devoted patriarch to his family. I am still shaken by how rottenly hellish his death was. :mangahakuro: :hakuro:

Kisaragi was a bit of a dick in GNG. :kisaragi:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I'll pick Hakuro! He has a funny personality and love his design! Kisaragi is an awesome dog too but I prefer Hakuro.
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Phalene
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Phalene »

Hakuro for the win!
People don't get upset about things,
but their beliefs of them
Findog
Potential
Potential

Post by Findog »

This is hard question because I like both, but if I have to choose one then Hakuro because he is ... well, funny.
"MHMHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I love his laugh! XDD
Ginga forever! <3
MasterOfCider
Recruit
Recruit

Post by MasterOfCider »

Hakuro by far. He has a better personality and had such a heart for justice he came to support the cause without being called.
"Satan takes me to the pasta."
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Hakuro for me as well, he was much more friendlier and fun to read and listen to.
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Oh boy- I like them both a lot lol
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

These are two of my favorite dogs ^ ^ :hakuro: :kisaragi:, can't really pick.

I love Hakuro because of what I call the "Hakurolaugh" XD HOHAHAHAHAHAHAAFHDBSDHFK

The Hakurolaugh is useful :p, I have recorded it as an audio and I have a WhatsApp sticker of it as well that I use constantly when I find something funny. There definitely should be a Hakurolaugh emoticon on this forum (and this is an actual suggestion)! :hakuro:

I love GNG Kisaragi as well. Yeah, he's cruel, but gotta love his smarts xD. I know he regretted it later, but jumping over the opponent so that they fall off and the bears get them is one interesting technique.
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
GangstaGuru
Mentor
Mentor

Post by GangstaGuru »

If you had asked me that question 5+ years ago, I would've said Kisaragi in a heartbeat. I think that opinion would've been mostly based on who's design I prefered (and maybe which anime episode I preferred).

Now, I would say Hakuro in a heartbeat....XD I think now that I'm older and that I've seen both anime and manga of this series, I try to pay attention to things past the basic, physical attributes. I think Hakuro has a lot more characteristics about him and dialogue that make him a unique character. Whereas I think Kisaragi is a bit bland in personality. The only thing that's unique about him is that he has 19 kids haha
FurAffinity
DeviantArt
Twitter

If you want to change the world, start off my making your bed

:akame: :EXCITE:
SF86

Post by SF86 »

I say Hakuro
He got all the way from Hokkaido to join in the battle, without anyone asking him
And he's a great leader too

But I like Kisaragi too, he was a man of greed, but he changed and became a man of honor
Pawbreaker

Post by Pawbreaker »

I'd pick Hakuro too! He has such distinctive looks, personality, and laughter lol. I like his manga looks more than the anime (colors are a bit weird).
XeroxV

Post by XeroxV »

Both have their pros and cons but I will probably go with Hakuro if I have to pick one.
AlaskanGingaFan

Post by AlaskanGingaFan »

Kisiragi doesn't have much purpose besides being a filler character, Hakuro is funny and crazy and looks weird XD
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Hakuro. Actually does a bit something in the anime
Arctic Ranger
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Arctic Ranger »

I find Kisaragi a much more compelling character, at least based on the anime.

Hakuro might be a more competent and fiersome fighter, but I find Kisaragi a bit rarer and realistic type of a character, one who has confidence and skill to stand on his own and be capable of amassing such a pack, but also harbors deep cowardliness which manifests when fighting against Terry, and also when he retreats despite his numerical superiority when faced with fearsome opposition from the underdog (The Ou warriors are literally underdogs in this case, lol).

This much is only half of the story however, as Kisaragi sees the underhandedness of his ways and finds redemption in joining the cause against Akakabuto. He regrets what he did to Terry and he becomes a better male for it. Thus is my reasoning for choosing Kisaragi.
"Exceed the you from yesterday."
-Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin

Words to truly live by.
Jodai343
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jodai343 »

Hakuro

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”