General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Re: ginga nagareboshi gin - benizkaura vs moss

Post by Kaiken »

Benizakura would easily win.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
reenarules
Rookie
Rookie

Post by reenarules »

I mean, Moss is pretty big and sturdy, but Benizakura had had a winning streak up until Tsuna Arashi in the dog fighting ring, and he was able to drag a freaking bear by a rope into a deep pond, for God's sake :derpgin:

I say it'd be a pretty one-sided match on Moss's part; he might use his size and strength to his advantage at some points, but Beni is a pretty fast dog, and I take Moss to be quite a slow dog due to his size, so it might not take too long for Beni to use Moss's size against him
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

To be honest, this isn't really a question at all. Benizakura is the strongest dog in the world (at the time), holding undefeated record, and Moss already got defeated by Ben, partially by Gin and had a tie against Kai brothers apparently (well, he never won against them at least). :benizakura:
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Kaiken wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:22 pm To be honest, this isn't really a question at all. Benizakura is the strongest dog in the world (at the time), holding undefeated record, and Moss already got defeated by Ben, partially by Gin and had a tie against Kai brothers apparently (well, he never won against them at least). :benizakura:
-Benizakura is never referred as the "world's strongest dog" in the manga, I think that is anime-only thing.
-When Gin and Ben were buried under the collapsed cottage, Benizakura himself said that Moss was the only one who could lift the stuff they were buried under (very much implying that in sheer strength, Moss was stronger than Beni was)

Judging by all canon information we have, I'd say that in combat skill Benizakura is better, but Moss is stronger in sheer strength.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Another tough one since they're both very strong. Almost equal. But I say Benizakura in a hard-fought battle.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Benizakura would win easily

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”