2021 Q4 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Re: 2021 Q4 Submission Themes

Post by kahooton »

GSDJohn wrote: ↑Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 am Heya! :rigel4: I'm back to bannermaking on this month with a Christmas Surprise Banner for GingaBoard!!! :EXCITE:
----
πŸŽ„πŸŽβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„πŸŽβ˜ƒοΈ GingaBoard celebrating Christmas!!! β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„πŸŽβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ
-----

This banner features many sprites representing GB users celebrating Christmas together and getting their gifts! :EXCITE:

Now, not every active user could fit on the banner so I went by adding all the staff members + some active users + users that I'm simply friends with (But even if you're not on the banner, I hope you'll have a merry Christmas too!)!

Users featured, from right to left:
SPOILER
AAAA this is so cutee :bon2: I wish we could all celebrate christmas together like this!
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Sorry about the delay! I loaded up November's banners :D
Image Image
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Regnant wrote: ↑Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:20 pm Sorry about the delay! I loaded up November's banners :D
Thank you very much, Regnant! :tfw_bella2:

Even though I miss the Halloween theme already, glad to see the new ones for this month.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thank you, Regnant, for uploading the banners on behalf of Arano. Sorry to hear that their eyes have been bad again recently. :heart::heart:
GSDJohn wrote: ↑Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 am Heya! :rigel4: I'm back to bannermaking on this month with a Christmas Surprise Banner for GingaBoard!!! :EXCITE:
----
πŸŽ„πŸŽβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„πŸŽβ˜ƒοΈ GingaBoard celebrating Christmas!!! β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„πŸŽβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ
-----

This banner features many sprites representing GB users celebrating Christmas together and getting their gifts! :EXCITE:

Now, not every active user could fit on the banner so I went by adding all the staff members + some active users + users that I'm simply friends with (But even if you're not on the banner, I hope you'll have a merry Christmas too!)!

SPOILER
Aww, I'm one of the few members who hasn't played your games but that's sweet of you to have included me, along with the other non-gamers, John! Thank you! :tfw_bella2:
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

kahooton wrote: ↑Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:09 pm AAAA this is so cutee :bon2: I wish we could all celebrate christmas together like this!
Thank youu! :EXCITE: So glad you liked it!! :bon2:
Shining Sirius wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:10 pm Aww, I'm one of the few members who hasn't played your games but that's sweet of you to have included me, along with the other non-gamers, John! Thank you! :tfw_bella2:
The banner was not made with Super Ginga War/gaming in mind :tfw_bella2:, it simply uses the sprites from it. I made it more thinking about active/notable users + users I'm friends with + GB staff. A tribute to GB separate from my Ginga modding :). Glad you liked it!! :bon2:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: πŸͺ

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Man
I'd love to do a banner for November but I dunno if I'm feeling up to it .... I love the banners so far and it's kinda making me wanna :bon2:
----
-----

SPOILER
Awwh gosh, thank you so much for adding me even though I been kinda on and off as of late :tfw_orion1: This is super cute!!
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
dolan
Potential
Potential

Post by dolan »

----
-----

SPOILER
im a few days late, but thank ye once again for including me on here! :rigel: :kaibutsu:
rigel enjoyer
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

LIBRAKIND wrote: ↑Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:14 am Awwh gosh, thank you so much for adding me even though I been kinda on and off as of late :tfw_orion1: This is super cute!!
You're welcome!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE: I couldn't leave you out, regardless of current activity. You did help the updated Super Ginga War become a thing! :rigel4: Glad you liked the banner!! :tfw_rigel3:
dolan wrote: ↑Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:16 pm im a few days late, but thank ye once again for including me on here! :rigel: :kaibutsu:
You're welcome, Dolan!! :tfw_rigel3: Your Rigelbutsu character is awesome!! Let's bring Multiversal Chaos, Rigelbutsu, GBRiki, Chuubon, Johnragi and all the other blend characters!! :EXCITE: :EXCITE: --Glad you liked the banner too!! :bon1:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Fuji came to visit Futago Pass and was appalled to discover that a decent chunk of the Ohu army is made up of short-haired dogs who have no business living in the middle of northern Japan's mountains in the dead of winter. Emergency sweater time!

Yes I am firmly convinced that Fuji is the kind of mother who absolutely would knit a mountain of sweaters if she saw the friends of her child not dressing properly for the winter, no you cannot change my mind.

LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Digsu wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:02 pm Image

Fuji came to visit Futago Pass and was appalled to discover that a decent chunk of the Ohu army is made up of short-haired dogs who have no business living in the middle of northern Japan's mountains in the dead of winter. Emergency sweater time!

Yes I am firmly convinced that Fuji is the kind of mother who absolutely would knit a mountain of sweaters if she saw the friends of her child not dressing properly for the winter, no you cannot change my mind.
The thought of this is so cute :tfw_orion1:
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

This one is adorable!! :bon1:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

This is so sweet! I love the idea :tfw_orion1:

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Fuji is one of the best mothers in Ginga and you can't convince me otherwise.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Here comes Santa Riki!

Naughty doggies get a visit from Gohei.

I just realized the A in Genba is upside down. Whoops. We'll pretend it's because he's a dog.
Last edited by Ian on Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Ian wrote: ↑Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:27 am Here comes Santa Riki!

Oh yeah! That looks amazing. I also love this one so much. :sasukehearts:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

I just realized the A in Genba is upside down. Whoops. We'll pretend it's because he's a dog.
I love this so much. If naughty dogs get a visit from Gohei, do they get a lump of bear meat in their stocking instead of coal?
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Arano wrote: ↑Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:47 pm

I love this so much. If naughty dogs get a visit from Gohei, do they get a lump of bear meat in their stocking instead of coal?
Not just a lump, a stocking filled to the brim with bear meat!

Gohei doesn't do things halfway.
Done.
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

Does this make Sniper Santa's helper? And the platoon commanders elves?

The Boss takes the holidays very seriously it seems. I love how this drawing came out, the shading and coloring is on point, and the perspective of the paper is also very neatly drawn! Can't wait to see this one cycle around through December!
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Sneaks in with last minute banner as I just dressed up Akakabuto yesterday XD

Image Image
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

I can't change the banners until the weekend so there is still time! x)

Return to β€œMain”