Silver Fang Network

Talk about the Silver Fang Network sites such as GingaMerch, Ginga Wiki, and Ohu Dogs!
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Silver Fang Network

Post by Regnant »

https://silverfangnetwork.com

The Silver Fang Network is a collection of Ginga fansites (like Ginga Board here). We hope to bring the community together and answer questions that people may have about the series.

Sites: Other Partners: Social Media Accounts:
Image Image
RiKyy
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Silver Fang Network

Post by RiKyy »

I love Ginga Merch website, it's an amazing collecting site <3 Thak you so much ^^

If I have some pics (for example GNG waffle stickers, and Yamato bookmarks) where can I send it, or can I send it to help? :D Just because I saw there is pic from my full Yamato bookmark set, and if I can somewhere to send I happily make photos each piece ^^

My collection site: https://rikyy.weebly.com/
Check it :riki:
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

RiKy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:20 pm I love Ginga Merch website, it's an amazing collecting site <3 Thak you so much ^^

If I have some pics (for example GNG waffle stickers, and Yamato bookmarks) where can I send it, or can I send it to help? :D Just because I saw there is pic from my full Yamato bookmark set, and if I can somewhere to send I happily make photos each piece ^^
Ahhhh!!! Yes photos would be awesome, thank you! Either send me a PM or email gingasilverfang@gmail.com
Image Image
RiKyy
Mentor
Mentor

Post by RiKyy »

Regnant wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Ahhhh!!! Yes photos would be awesome, thank you! Either send me a PM or email gingasilverfang@gmail.com
Ahhh I wrote to the best place :D Then on the next weekend I'll send you a packet from them ^^ (I'll get a waffle sticker packet only on next week and then I'll send everything in one :D ) Thank you ^^

My collection site: https://rikyy.weebly.com/
Check it :riki:
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

RiKy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:47 pm
Regnant wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Ahhh I wrote to the best place :D Then on the next weekend I'll send you a packet from them ^^ (I'll get a waffle sticker packet only on next week and then I'll send everything in one :D ) Thank you ^^
Thank you so much :D I'm excited to finally get those areas filled out on the site~
Image Image

Return to “Silver Fang Network”