New to the Ginga board!

Introduce yourself to the board! We'd love to read a little about you and welcome you properly.
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Re: New to the Ginga board!

Post by Fino » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:17 pm

Pinata-colada wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:32 am
Hai! My names Piñata-Colada, (I also go by Electro Popsicle). I've been into the Ginga series for about 3-4 years after coming across a link to Ohudogs on a different pet clicker site. I've always loved dogs, so I was delighted to find it was a game with dogs. Once I found out it was based on this series, I grinded on it until I finished it all. It was the best accident that has happened to me. I've gained so many friends being on other Ginga sites, so I was shocked when I found out I didn't make one yet.
Now I'm here, and I hope to gain more friends and a good relationship with you all!!
:tfw_rigel3:
OMG HELLO another Ginga fan in Ohio! Somehow I get so excited when I see fans who live nearby, probably because Ginga isn't very well known. Welcome to GingaBoard! :EXCITE:

Pinata-colada

Re: New to the Ginga board!

Post by Pinata-colada » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:12 pm

Fino wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:17 pm
Pinata-colada wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:32 am
Hai! My names Piñata-Colada, (I also go by Electro Popsicle). I've been into the Ginga series for about 3-4 years after coming across a link to Ohudogs on a different pet clicker site. I've always loved dogs, so I was delighted to find it was a game with dogs. Once I found out it was based on this series, I grinded on it until I finished it all. It was the best accident that has happened to me. I've gained so many friends being on other Ginga sites, so I was shocked when I found out I didn't make one yet.
Now I'm here, and I hope to gain more friends and a good relationship with you all!!
:tfw_rigel3:
OMG HELLO another Ginga fan in Ohio! Somehow I get so excited when I see fans who live nearby, probably because Ginga isn't very well known. Welcome to GingaBoard! :EXCITE:
Yo!!! Its so crazy! ive never met another Ginga fan who lives in ohio! It truly is a small world out here :tfw_rigel1:

Return to “Introductions”