Bomb GDN

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Bomb GDN

Post by Spirit Tree »

Credit goes to Arano for the encouragement of creating this topic!

I chose to create this GDN Bomb topic because there are already plenty of silly errors. Be warned that I could get a little hysterical with these bombs since I find them so weird.

Anyway, I’ll go first:

(Note: The photo shot belongs to ginga_soul on Twitter. All I did was take a screenshot at it. So don’t sue or roast me for it, please. LOL)

I can’t get over this one! Not only the developers made an error with the collar in the goraku, but they didn’t make the correction before the volume release! How the hell do you not fix that?! I assume that they thought it was Cross without thinking and were like, “Oh shit!” I don’t know if they didn’t care after that or they didn’t think about fixing it. George has never worn a fricking collar, for God’s sake! This was just...oh damn!
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Bomb GDN

Post by Shining Sirius »

A very bad set of bombs - Hirota's ever-changing ears:

Original

Floppy

Erect

Feathered
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Another bad one:
Joe is not only missing his collar, but the very distinctive scarring on his back. :joe:
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Shining Sirius wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:54 am Another bad one:
Joe is not only missing his collar, but the very distinctive scarring on his back. :joe:
I was actually closed to posting that one myself!
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Weed's weird, stumpy tail. :weed:
reenarules
Rookie
Rookie

Post by reenarules »

Let's not forget about Mr. Afro Onion King :jeromeder:
ImageImageImage
Kirara chibis made by Dragon!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Shining Sirius wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:54 am Another bad one:
Goodness, Hirota had almost every ears possible in the Ginga world! Just give him long Cross/George ears and the set might be complete!

And the fact that Joe's scars are also sloppy and barely looks like his real forehead scar kinda shows how much Yoshi does not miss this character :C so sad.

ImageImage
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

I know we've been picking on Rocket's design for ages, but his face/eyes in this one really hurts me.
:KRUMP:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Here is more.

Somebody pointed that out on the spoiler thread way back then. So credit goes to that member. Jerome suddenly has grown back his missing ear. Did he go through one of those sci-fi experiments? What a valuable success! May I mention that Maru looks so cute right there?

Remember when Fantachan said that Hirota truly is a magical puppy on the spoiler thread? I’m beginning to agree with her.

So we see Hirota having erect ears on two separate occasions. And I still wonder if the manga developers fixed his ears at the end of Chapter 14. Otherwise I may be convinced that Hirota is the son of a witch and wizard.

May I now add Jyoushiro into this bomb thread?
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

This is a part where things are a little lazily crazy.

Somebody help. Which one is the real Sunny? :yama1:
Don’t worry. I actually know which is which.

I don’t know which looks better: Sunny’s normal black markings around his snout or this. :tfw_aokabuto1:

Seriously, I don’t know what happened right there. Things were probably so rushed (maybe too rushed) that the developers just missed it, forgot it, or got pretty lazy. Hopefully that’s been fixed in Volume 2. These images originally appeared in the Goraku magazine.
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:37 am Seriously, I don’t know what happened right there. Things were probably so rushed (maybe too rushed) that the developers just missed it, forgot it, or got pretty lazy.
Takahashi's assistants do the markings for the dogs, so any goof-ups with those are their mistake.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Not sure if this counts as a bomb. But I present to you, The Mysterious Eyes of Super Damn Classic Morphing Experimentation. :tfw_sirius3:

Why does Weed have his eyes changed back to his young GDW and GDWO eyes?

I mean just look at this damn thing. Whose idea was it to change his eyes back to these young eyes of a puppy or 1-2 year old dog?

Oh this is just pretty ridiculous. One would think that Sirius was killed off so Weed would have his old eyes back because he and his son look too much alike. Let’s admit that Weed’s eyes are so magical that not even his lookalike son would have the nerve to master this recipe for succe-

What the hell?! Weed suddenly got his eyes from TLW back! His eyes are really that magical! But it’s only because of his son appearing in the sky like this:

Oh God please help. This is so out of control. Are these similar figures going to cause trouble with eyes that are erratic or disastrous? The world needs order and rightfulness with the eyes of those who are similar in appearance. The world doesn’t need this kind of confusion with eyes, for crying out loud.

This concludes Spirit Tree’s presentation of The Mysterious Eyes of Super Damn Classic Morphing Experimentation. :FLY:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Here we have Sniper with...unnaturally short ears during Noah’s flashback. If I remember correctly, I think it was Fantachan who pointed that out first. So credit goes to Fanta in that. Ohhh Sniper. Your ears are supposed to be longer than that, if I recall correctly. But they look so short, I swear somebody must have switched your normal ears for those ones that are from a different breed. Or it’s like they accidentally shrunk when you tried to crop them.
:derpgin:

YamaDora...could you please call Takahashi’s assistants and ask them what the hell happened right here? I’m just kidding. Please don’t get me for this. LOL
This reminds me of one of those characters that have the pupils on one eye but the other is just blank pure white. How genius of you, assistants...I guess. :KRUMP:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

fantachan wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:34 pm Image

I know we've been picking on Rocket's design for ages, but his face/eyes in this one really hurts me.
:KRUMP:
omg noooo :tfw_akame:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Two ones that were recently discussed in the spoilers topic:

The chapter image for chapter 21 misspells Kurotora's name as "Kurokage"; it should be 黒虎, but it's 黒影 instead.

And here's Kagetora with a Koga mohawk from the latest chapter. I'd call him Kogatora because I love horrible puns, but I just really want to put these two bizarre goofs together and headcanon that this Koga-Kagetora hybrid is the elusive Kurokage.
:surprisegin:

Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Nothing necessarily wrong here, other than Ken lowkey appearing to have an existential crisis :yama1:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Don’t know if this counts as a bomb.

Here’s Beniou’s original design for his head, but then...

Look, I got no problem with his design being upgraded right here, with more fur around his head. But to me, he looks like he just grew two more hair horns. And then...

I stand correct, don’t I? He really has grown two more hair horns. And I don’t think those bottom ones are his ears because they appear too low to be his ears. And no matter how evil but dumb he is, along with his brothers, he is a Satan-looking “devil dog,” after all. :orion4:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

I mean if we're talking about the Three Dumbasses we might as well bring up Shuou going from lion...

...to dandelion.

Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Digsu wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:48 pm I mean if we're talking about the Three Dumbasses we might as well bring up Shuou going from lion...

...to dandelion.

:tfw_akame:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Spirit Tree wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:36 pm Image