Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Bambalui

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Bambalui »

So basically there will be nothing but more talk, speculation and stalling in the next chapter :EMPTY: ?????

For some reason i thought that we were finally getting to the good stuff, a whole lot of action, fighting maybe even some deaths. Shame on me for having hope :tfw_rigel1: :tfw_rigel1: ....
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Bambalui wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:07 pm So basically there will be nothing but more talk, speculation and stalling in the next chapter :EMPTY: ?????

For some reason i thought that we were finally getting to the good stuff, a whole lot of action, fighting maybe even some deaths. Shame on me for having hope :tfw_rigel1: :tfw_rigel1: ....
FWIW, the first tweet of the bunch is implying that something exciting is going on, so who knows, maybe something will happen.
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

Also... it seems that old Orion might be back again... With random bullshit talk. Yoshi, please... Don't make Orion return to the same intelligence level he had as a fricking toddler! We need development, not regression!
:tfw_rigel2:

Tbh... I REALLY want to know Rigel's reaction to everything that seems to be going down in the chapter but... Knowing Yoshi... We'll never see Rigel again in the spotlight! DX
Image Image
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:57 pm https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 36964?s=21

Is this mysterious “great demon king” finally going to appear?! 👀
Big Demon King turns out to be Sniper!

We thought he was dead. We saw him die. But Yoshi changed his mind.

So we get to see Hyena vs Sniper one more time for the final showdown! :EXCITE:

/jk

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

FDQ wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:11 pm
Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:57 pm https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 36964?s=21

/jk
XD
You nearly got me, FDQ! When I saw Sniper, I was almost like- X_X

It would have been very damn insane if Yoshi brought him back alive!
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:17 pm
FDQ wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:11 pm

/jk
XD
You nearly got me, FDQ! When I saw Sniper, I was almost like- X_X

It would have been very damn insane if Yoshi brought him back alive!
Yeah, only this time he would be almost 100% metal (head excluded) and would have more facial damage. Talk about a big demon, you never know who or what it is.... maybe Predator from the movies, or perhaps a new monkey-king thing whose Shogun's brother or sister or something. I know my imagination might stretch over the top here, but Yoshi has included such contrived coincidences and even Deus Ex Machina moments in here, so it may not be a impossibility.
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Here's chapter 59~! :tfw_rigel3: Sorry for keeping you waiting!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/izkagyj7yefv ... StRHa?dl=0

Also I don't think we need to worry about ginga becoming kid friendly anymore XD
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Thanks Vanille!^^

Oh gosh, I love this chapter!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you very much, vanille! :tfw_rigel3:

My initial thoughts:
Wow! Orion Battougas Wanwan and Beniou! Honestly, I would have preferred him to Battouga Shuou. Speaking of Shuou...did Dead Chonk‘s head shrink on Page 8? Also, Orion might be talking some sense into those Aka-ari minions. Can’t wait to see what he says to them.

... :tfw_rigel2: :tfw_rigel2: :tfw_rigel2:
WHAT THE DAMN HELL?! WANWAN’S EYES TURNED BLACK?! WHAT HORROR IS THIS?! AND...OH MY GOD!!! WANWAN IS ON A FUCKING RAMPAGE!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID ORION’S BATTOUGA DO TO HIM?!
:orion4: :orion4: :orion4:

So this is what ginga_soul meant!! What an extreme and scary chapter!!
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Reno
Friend
Friend

Post by Reno »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:11 am Thank you very much, vanille! :tfw_rigel3:

My initial thoughts:
Wow! Orion Battougas Wanwan and Beniou! Honestly, I would have preferred him to Battouga Shuou. Speaking of Shuou...did Dead Chonk‘s head shrink on Page 8? Also, Orion might be talking some sense into those Aka-ari minions. Can’t wait to see what he says to them.

... :tfw_rigel2: :tfw_rigel2: :tfw_rigel2:
WHAT THE DAMN HELL?! WANWAN’S EYES TURNED BLACK?! WHAT HORROR IS THIS?! AND...OH MY GOD!!! WANWAN IS ON A FUCKING RAMPAGE!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID ORION’S BATTOUGA DO TO HIM?!
:orion4: :orion4: :orion4:

So this is what ginga_soul meant!! What an extreme and scary chapter!!
He has became the Great Demon jk but I really didn't like Wanwan eyes turning black
Image Avatar and banner done by Kasi. Sprite by GSDJohn!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

vanille wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:51 am Here's chapter 59~! :tfw_rigel3: Sorry for keeping you waiting!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/izkagyj7yefv ... StRHa?dl=0

Also I don't think we need to worry about ginga becoming kid friendly anymore XD
OMF HE'S POSSESSED BY A DEMON. ...Whoa hold on. What if he's possessed by Monsoon, meanwhile Orion gets possessed by Sirius LOL And the two reunite this way.
SPOILER

That ending .. yeeessss, this is what we've been waiting foorrrr :FLY:

ImageImage
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

Thanks for the chapter vanille!

This was my legit reaction while perusing the chapter:

"Woah, nice! First Wanwan, now Beniou!
Aww, Shuou holding Wanwan's head like that is so touching.
Lol, they should name this chapter Chapter 59: Orion gives a lecture about morals. 'Fight, even if you die, you won't lose...' Yeah, I'm pretty sure if you die, you lo- OH MY GOD!!! WAS WANWAN THE GREAT DEMON KING?! LOOK AT HIS EYES!!!
HOLY SHIT! WOW, WE ACTUALLY GET SOME DEATHS HERE!!"

Well, this was a nice bedtime read. XD
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Holy sh!t, we might actually have some real tension to look forward to next chapter. Thanks again for the chapter, vanille!

Regarding the possibility of Wanwan being an actual demon or possessed by one... I’m wary of the idea but I wouldn’t put it past Yoshi if he’s desperate enough. But I kinda doubt it would have to do anything with Monsoon, considering he hasn’t been directly mentioned much if at all this series I’m wondering if Yoshi regrets that arc like he does the GNG wolves and GDW monkeys.

Also, I’m still a little worried about how much longer this series might go on. If my theory that this is supposed to be the final volume to fill in for what Yoshi couldn’t complete in TLW is true...
SPOILER
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

This chapter in a nutshell:

SPOILER
Also Shuou calls Beniou and Wanwan "Beniani" and "Wanani" ("Beni Big Bro" and "Wan Big Bro") and that's honestly kinda adorable.

Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Digsu wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:35 am
SPOILER
From that wording, my bet is on this happening once before. Maybe it's even why he's the main boss of the three if he can do that.

...But now I'm getting into crazy theory mode lol Can you imagine, in the last chapter, when Shuou said "we can handle these guys if we get serious", he meant this demon/possessed mode? Possibly all three are capable of it, and ..... hear me out..... they get possessed by past Ginga villains. This is what all of the Hougen talk has been leading up to. :orion3:
......Sorry, really bad theory. I don't know if I'd hate it or find it so strange, it just might work.

Also Shuou calls Beniou and Wanwan "Beniani" and "Wanani" ("Beni Big Bro" and "Wan Big Bro") and that's honestly kinda adorable.
Can Shuou STOP BEING CUTE ALL OF THE SUDDEN :tfw_sirius4:

ImageImage
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Post by WolfKing »

Thanks for this!

Man, WHAT A TWIST! i didn't see that coming. He was possessed. Jeez, this got Gory and terrifying.

I don't speak Japanese but i have a feeling tgat they may not know he's possessed, they look so shocked.

Like i said earlier the plot point was very likely to start at volume 8, just like they partly did in TLW. Yoshi must now carefully think what he's gonna do here.
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Normally I never look at the RAW chapters, but the comment reactions made me open a few pages and wow :O I'm a bit dissapointed that Wanwan fights like a bear, not dog. I wanted to see fight between two strong dogs, not another bear. He looks and acts like bear. :/ Still, it's cool to see Orion using battounga. I wonder if it failed, or why there wasn't more damage done? Black/dark red eyes of his must mean he's got inner bleeding there, but it doesn't have to be too severe. A friend of mine once hit his face on door accidentally and one eye's white turned fully dark red, kinda like Wanwan's two eyes. It looked scary but it went away few days later.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thank you so much for Chapter 59, vanille! :heart:

Wow, Orion just went right for it, huh? I'm kinda disappointed that his two battougas seemed so half-assed... :orion:

JESUS CHRIST, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO WOOF WOOF?! :tfw_rigel2: WANWAN IS A LITERAL DEMON???

... And that ending was one of the most horrific, gorey, amazing things I've seen from Ginga in a long while... I love it. :derpgin:

I love how the Ohu army is now so dense that they don't seem bothered by evil incarnate bellowing right in front of them. They're all just standing around like 'Wow, this guy's a bit of a dick, huh?' :THOT:
Congratulations Orion, your idiocy and painfully weak battouga have opened the gates of Hell.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Kaiken wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:18 am Black/dark red eyes of his must mean he's got inner bleeding there, but it doesn't have to be too severe.
Either that or it's just some supernatural/anime logic shenanigans. A character's eyes changing to show something's off about them is a relatively common trope in fiction.

Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Digsu wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:53 am
Kaiken wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:18 am Black/dark red eyes of his must mean he's got inner bleeding there, but it doesn't have to be too severe.
Either that or it's just some supernatural/anime logic shenanigans. A character's eyes changing to show something's off about them is a relatively common trope in fiction.
Well, we last had special eye effects in early GDW only, if I'm not mistaken. Since then, characters have had bloodied up eyes quite a few times. Even Great's famous blood tears were a variation of this.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”