Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Bonisfab
Friend
Friend

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Bonisfab »

Thanks for the chapter!

All I can think of is,

Shuou: exists
:sirius: I'm about to end this man's whole career

Ok Let's go :P4:
Image"We are the demon dogs!" Image
Team Sasuke :sasuke:
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

If Shuou is redeemed and he survives, I would be more than okay with that. He seems like he's kind of bad at being bad, but would be a pretty fun good guy...if you know what I mean.

Also his design might be my favorite out of all doggos in the series. Strong words, yes, but I mean it. I have a soft spot for these kind of character desings.
JazzyJazz
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by JazzyJazz »

I wouldn’t exactly call the guy who:

- crushed an old man’s head like a watermelon for the “crime” of not wanting to join his gang

- ordered (or at the very least was willing to partake in) the murder of Jerome and Hiro’s kids as well as the capture and possible cannibalization of Reika

- murdered Tama for the “crime” of wanting to stop him and his dickhead brothers from doing the exact same thing to other dogs and get justice for the dogs that were murdered

- aided in murdering an innocent farm dog for having the aUdaCitY to defend his home from two giant ass intruders

- attacked and killed members of the Nokizaru for GASP not wanting to be captured and murdered for just existing

bad at being bad.

Everyone else who got redeemed at least at the decency to not be disgusting mass murderers with a -90000000 IQ
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

JazzyJazz wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:22 pm I wouldn’t exactly call the guy who:

- crushed an old man’s head like a watermelon for the “crime” of not wanting to join his gang

- ordered (or at the very least was willing to partake in) the murder of Jerome and Hiro’s kids as well as the capture and possible cannibalization of Reika

- murdered Tama for the “crime” of wanting to stop him and his dickhead brothers from doing the exact same thing to other dogs and get justice for the dogs that were murdered

- aided in murdering an innocent farm dog for having the aUdaCitY to defend his home from two giant ass intruders

- attacked and killed members of the Nokizaru for GASP not wanting to be captured and murdered for just existing

bad at being bad.

Everyone else who got redeemed at least at the decency to not be disgusting mass murderers with a -90000000 IQ
"Bad at being bad" was probably a bit bad wording from my part. What I meant was more that he legit doesn't seem like he was born evil, but was influenced by his brothers. I didn't mean I accept what he's done, but I think by the standards of this series he seems like he could be a good guy if given a chance.
Also, looking at the list Digsu made above, a lot of the redeemed characters have done some disgusting stuff in the past:

-Kisaragi attempted to starve Moss' group and let his kids abuse Chibi/young Tesshin.
-Bill was a known troublemaker, and he kidnapped and buried Kurotora and Chutora alive.
-Bemu blinded or straight up killed anyone who saw his face.
-Russian dogs, including Aram killed many, including defenceless women and children and even watched their suicide without batting an eye.
-Kamakiri brothers abused their own soldiers and were cruel in general before they slowly changed by Sirius' influence.
-Masashige murdered Kisaragi's family and many others in cold blood.
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Gingastar wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:57 am That has to be one of the worst covers I've seen for the ginga series (in my opinion of course!) :derpgin:

Orion looks terribly constipated, Yamabiko's scars are blush pink when they're supposed to be beige, and Bon??? Looks hamfisted into the picture and even his expression shows that. Like Andy was blocking him from the family photo and he was trying to look over him :derpgin:
I agree, the cover for this manga are terrible. They in no way reflect anything going on in the chapters. It really does make me think these guys who wrote this must be really ashamed of it as they never made a colour image of those alien worms!
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GDN Volume 14 is set to be released on February 9, 2022.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Orion-

Post by Orion- »

SPOILER (im sorry im new here and only reading this and im idiot so i dont know how to use any spoiler thing so im sorry but i had to comment this)

WTF i stopped reading gdn when fanta quit translating and i came back but like wtf is this like when i was like chapter 90-100 something i think technically those worms can bring sirius back but like no this kinda ruined last wars for me and what i have read so far im sure they gonna ruin sirius even more that line i used to be called sirius already scared me i think my ginga ends with last wars i really liked it now im tbh just sad gingas writing is like this this was so promising when it started i got traumas but thanks for hard work with translation still
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Back at it again. Info on Chapter 114 is now showing.
SPOILER
Rigel, Jerome, and Jyoushiro are finally showing up onto the scene?
SPOILER
Uh, are Orion and Noah putting alien worms in their mouths again? :Koyukisweat:
SPOILER
Are humans now using goddamn nuclear weapons like an earlier chapter indicated? :tfw_aokabuto2:
SPOILER
I think maybe worms tried to infect Orion, but he is resistant or immune to parasitic process.

The Great Demon King wants to destroy living things and conquer the world, confirmed.

Also I wonder if that beam is a living elevator.

Update
https://twitter.com/sukebeaki/status/14 ... 91456?s=20

Yoshi putting the context on the beam of worms is...something.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
vanille
Translator
Translator

Post by vanille »

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for Chapter 114, vanille!

Initial reaction after seeing this entire chapter:

Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Oh! Thank you for Chapter 114, vanille! :heart:

Ew, there's something very unsettling about the thought of a pillar of worms that can stretch into the sky... 🤢

Ohh, it's so poor to see Orion being reduced to a moron again. His character development really has been flip-flopping in GDN, hasn't it? He's really just reverted back to being the "fiery" Imma-just-do-this-and-worry-about-consequences-later meathead character again... I can't believe he nearly got himself infected again...

Also, wut, did Andy and Yamabiko just drag the unconscious Orion after Shuou like "Wake up and tell us what to do now, o Dear Leader."? Yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all. You useless flunkies... :andy: :yamabiko:
Can you tell that I'm unapologetically frustrated with this story?
Last edited by Shining Sirius on Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Thank you vanille!

And uummm... O.o
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Shining Sirius wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:24 pm Also, wut, did Andy and Yamabiko just drag the unconscious Orion after Shuou like "Wake up and tell us what to do now, o Dear Leader."? Yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all. You useless flunkies... :andy: :yamabiko:
Can you tell that I'm frustrated with this story?
Reminder, Shining. Gin is now in charge. First it was Orion, then Rigel, and now Gin. :tfw_sirius3:

And yes, I'm 100% certain that almost everyone is frustrated with this story at this goddamn point. :tfw_bella1:

Seriously, what did the publishers do to Yoshi to make him write this kind of plot? :bon3:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Here's the translation!
SPOILER
Oh hey guess Space Monkey Satan might actually be showing up soon.

Also I... oddly like seeing Orion screw around with the worm ball. It's very rare to see a Ginga protagonist just plain screw up and I can't help but appreciate it, even if it turns out that of course he's got plot armor protecting him from getting worm'd. Actually, now that I think about it, if having a "strong, righteous heart" is all it takes to be immune to getting infested with the worms, that should mean that basically the entire Ohu army is safe from being possessed by them...
Last edited by Digsu on Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Okay, thank you for the translation, Digsu!
SPOILER
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Dark Matter; material; substance. Wow, even weirder then I thought. Maybe as it's hard compeared to 2 chapters ago he bit into it?
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Tora wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:10 am Dark Matter; material; substance. Wow, even weirder then I thought. Maybe as it's hard compeared to 2 chapters ago he bit into it?
asdf thanks for making me realize that it said Dark Matter, not Dark Master :yama1: I've fixed it now.

This is what I get for doing translations at 2 AM...

Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Thanks vanille and Digsu

so now we have Dark Matter thrown into the mix. How does Hyena even know what Dark Matter is
Sonichu
Defender
Defender

Post by Sonichu »

k bye orion :tfw_orion2 back to your home planet!
LOL
Digsu has a point, it was a fun turns of tables to see the hero go completely stupid for once. Not a fan of the plot amour, but he is from the Gin family so :derpgin:

anyone else think it looks like God is slurping up ay lmao spaghetti
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

I wonder if any of the other dogs could get infected then? Not all of them have what you'd call "good hearts". Jyoushiro could potentially get infected since he likes to rush into things so much. Actually that'd be nice to see.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”