Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Kaiken »

Dragon wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:17 pm
Shiruba wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:57 am And you might say that Tesshin tripping up Shikoro was him... Snoopingas usual :bon2:
Nice LOL
fantachan wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:03 pm https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 2560230400
Gensen is starting to post GDN spoilers, and it seems Yoshi is getting his characters confused again. I think he's supposed to mention "Toshimitsu's" name in the narration, but he mentioned "Tsukikage," who died in TLW. :THOT:
....Even Yoshi can't get himself to remember these guys. And his editors even more. All the editor had to do was erase that name and put in the right one because all the Kogas look the same...
Rest, please lol let this be the last ginga series.
It's understandable. Even TESSHIN himself can't sometimes remember them.
Can't remember precisely right now, but there was one scene in GDWO where he said ''Toshi-.. Tsukikage, go follow them!'' (or vice versa), indicating that he mixed the two up xD
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Here is more on Chapter 50 beginning from tweet #3:
https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 73600?s=21
Some parts show Sasuke’s group talking to Shikoro and then Tesshin and Izou beating up some of Wanwan’s minions.

Oh shit! Wanwan indeed has Nobushi in his mouth and probably attempts to devour him! :tfw_rigel2:

But luckily, Sasuke’s group rush in just in time to interrupt that feast. Phew.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Kaiken wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:58 amIt's understandable. Even TESSHIN himself can't sometimes remember them.
Can't remember precisely right now, but there was one scene in GDWO where he said ''Toshi-.. Tsukikage, go follow them!'' (or vice versa), indicating that he mixed the two up xD
What volume this scene was? I don't remember anything like that from GDWO.
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:07 am Here is more on Chapter 50 beginning from tweet #3:
https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 73600?s=21
Some parts show Sasuke’s group talking to Shikoro and then Tesshin and Izou beating up some of Wanwan’s minions.

Oh shit! Wanwan indeed has Nobushi in his mouth and probably attempts to devour him! :tfw_rigel2:

But luckily, Sasuke’s group rush in just in time to interrupt that feast. Phew.
I'm genuinely surprised that Woof Woof just immediately dropped Nobushi instead of pulling a dirty tactic such as 'Stay back, or I'll crush his head' or words to that effect. Buuut, then I remember just how dumb these "Heavenly Kings" have been so far... :tfw_bella1:
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

YamaDora wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:11 am
Kaiken wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:58 amIt's understandable. Even TESSHIN himself can't sometimes remember them.
What volume this scene was? I don't remember anything like that from GDWO.

I don't remember the volume number. :( It was where Tesshin sent the two to follow Gennai I think, or somebody else. They were all together with the main group and it was before them all meeting in Ohu mountain and after volume 22. I can try to find that scene again when I have more time, it was really funny. One of Ginga's best humor.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
MasterOfCider
Recruit
Recruit

Post by MasterOfCider »

Digsu wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:40 am "I'd rather go down as a male than live as an enemy small fry!"

...Because as we all know, the true Nokizaru way is to serve as a high-ranking member of the enemy army instead.
:bon1:
I'm screaming. This is amazing.
"Satan takes me to the pasta."
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Looks like Yoshi forgot about the pups from the start? Where are they? :THOT:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Raki wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:07 pm Looks like Yoshi forgot about the pups from the start? Where are they? :THOT:
Last time we saw Miho, she is safe at Ou Paradise back in Chapter 6. We last Hirota in Chapter 22 when Jerome and George are leading him and his pack back to Paradise. So we haven’t seen those pups for a while now. Haven’t seen Jerome and George since then, also.

I wonder what’s going on with them now since you asked. And we also haven’t seen Gin and other dogs since Chapter 6 at Paradise. Hopefully we soon see what’s happening with all of them in a few future chapters.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Spirit Tree wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:15 pm
Raki wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:07 pm Looks like Yoshi forgot about the pups from the start? Where are they? :THOT:
Last time we saw Miho, she is safe at Ou Paradise back in Chapter 6. We last Hirota in Chapter 22 when Jerome and George are leading him and his pack back to Paradise. So we haven’t seen those pups for a while now. Haven’t seen Jerome and George since then, also.

I wonder what’s going on with them now since you asked. And we also haven’t seen Gin and other dogs since Chapter 6 at Paradise. Hopefully we soon see what’s happening with all of them in a few future chapters.
I was thinking that too. I hope so too! I can't wait to see Gin's reaction when he sees Hyena! :tfw_akame:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Raki wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:34 pm
Spirit Tree wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:15 pm

I was thinking that too. I hope so too! I can't wait to see Gin's reaction when he sees Hyena! :tfw_akame:
Of course. Whenever we get to Gin meeting Noah/Hyena, I imagine Gin being shocked or surprised. He could be like “Hyena?! I thought you were dead! Sniper told me he killed you in a river!” Then Noah/Hyena could be like “No, that was false. I saved Ben and fought Sniper in the river. But the strong stream just separated us and I was rescued by a human and lost my memories. And I’m Noah now.” I’m sure Noah/Hyena would also explain to Gin about his bond with Orion.

But of course this still doesn’t explain about his ghost being seen a few times in GDW. So I don’t know about the ghost thing. Maybe Yoshi did know that Hyena was supposedly dead but decided to change that and make this canon instead.
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Post by Leomonade »

I really hope we get SOME reaction from Gin meeting Hyena. And even Cross, Akame and Kurotora meeting him.
But considering how Yoshi gave 0 reaction from Hiro meeting the Kamakiri brothers... I'm hoping the meeting won't turn out badly. Hope for the best but expect the worst! XD
Image Image
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I hope that we can see that soon. And Bella and Koyuki too!!

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Raki wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:33 pm I hope that we can see that soon. And Bella and Koyuki too!!
I hope we get to see Bella and Koyuki soon. I’m still betting that Orion will continue his journey to his mother and sister at some point. Hopefully that part of my latest special predictions from a while ago will be true.
blivery
Potential
Potential

Post by blivery »

I am sorry for that delay, I really wanted to post the chapter on the friday it came out, but somehow amazon do not allow me to buy it. I don't know whats wrong I did not change anyhing on my account. It says:

"please contact us or change your country to complete your purchase. You attempted to purchase an item while in a different country than listed on your Amazon account. Are you traveling outside your country? Please contact customer service in order to continue purchasing Kindle items. Did you recently move to a new country? You can easily update your country for your Amazon account.

First of all, I did changed my country after that to a real japanese one (Yes I got a japanese adress from Tenso (or something else? nevermind)), but it still doesn't work. And when I klick on the link "contact customer service" it leads me to nowhere as it's a broken redirect from amazon. Then I started to search for the support differently, but I did NOT found a way contacting amazon directly.

I waited a few days, but nothing changed. I don't know what to do now. There are always new problems with amazon japan, it never ends...

:tfw_sirius2:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

blivery wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:36 pm I am sorry for that delay, I really wanted to post the chapter on the friday it came out, but somehow amazon do not allow me to buy it. I don't know whats wrong I did not change anyhing on my account. It says:

"please contact us or change your country to complete your purchase. You attempted to purchase an item while in a different country than listed on your Amazon account. Are you traveling outside your country? Please contact customer service in order to continue purchasing Kindle items. Did you recently move to a new country? You can easily update your country for your Amazon account.

First of all, I did changed my country after that to a real japanese one (Yes I got a japanese adress from Tenso (or something else? nevermind)), but it still doesn't work. And when I klick on the link "contact customer service" it leads me to nowhere as it's a broken redirect from amazon. Then I started to search for the support differently, but I did NOT found a way contacting amazon directly.

I waited a few days, but nothing changed. I don't know what to do now. There are always new problems with amazon japan, it never ends...

Oh man. I am so sorry that you went through that trouble. Maybe try the booklive process that Digsu presented a while ago? Otherwise, I don’t know what else. It’s the only answer I have.

Amazon is not cooperating much anymore, huh? Somehow the cursed year that is 2020 has something to do with it.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 70913?s=21

Info on Chapter 51 is now showing!

Somehow Rocket, Kage, and Jyoushiro are where Rigel’s group is with Wanwan but Beniou catches up.

And look at Sasuke hugging Shikoro! How cute! :bon1:

I’m sure Nobushi is just unconscious.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:43 pm https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 70913?s=21

Somehow Rocket, Kage, and Jyoushiro are where Rigel’s group is with Wanwan but Beniou catches up.

Oh! Maybe we'll see Rigel in action against them?! :EXCITE:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:43 pm https://twitter.com/ginga_soul146/statu ... 70913?s=21

Okay, I know these "Kings" are supposed to be Juggernauts... but this is just getting ridiculous. Woof Woof's literally the size of an elephant. :tfw_bella1:

On more positive criticisms, Sasuke hugging Shikoro is so sweet. Good ol' Uncle Mameshiba! :sasuke:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Shining Sirius wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:12 pm

Okay, I know these "Kings" are supposed to be Juggernauts... but this is just getting ridiculous. Woof Woof's literally the size of an elephant. :tfw_bella1:

On more positive criticisms, Sasuke hugging Shikoro is so sweet. Good ol' Uncle Mameshiba! :sasuke:
You think Wanwan being the size of an elephant is the only strange thing?

Suddenly Beniou is back to having just 4 hair horns because having 6 would just make him uglier.
:tfw_bella1:
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

(was feeling cranky that MHA didnt have a chapter released this week, so Im glad Ginga came through for me<3)

Wanwan better look out. If Kage, Jyou, and Rocket was too much for them, this group along with an Akita brother will make this small group literally impossible to lose lol And I bet Orion isn't too far off at this point either.

The Izou and Tesshin pairing is always interesting to me since GDWO so it's nice seeing them talk directly again.

ImageImage

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”