New Alternate Universe RPG Section OPEN!

Rules, announcements and general discussion.
Gingastar
RPG Moderator
RPG Moderator

New Alternate Universe RPG Section OPEN!

Post by Gingastar » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:17 pm

WELL, the time has come! A new section of the RPG has been opened to Roleplay in! Thank you Arano for putting it together :EXCITE:

We're happy to announce that the Alternate Universe RPG section is now open! In this section you are able to RP ANY canon timeline you'd like and tackle them however you want! As the title "alternate universe" suggests, you are free to alter canon in favor of the plot you want to rp (Such as changing GDN, haha!). This section is even more member controlled, and there aren't any specific locations that you have to make a topic in! Additionally, EVERY single canon Yoshihiro Takahashi character is now available to RP with! This includes all of Takahashi's other series (Gamu, Yamato, GDA, ETC) as well! Canon Characters can be claimed in the Characters section of the RPG forum, and while you are able to claim the same character for different timelines (i.e you can claim Cross for both GNG and GDW if you wish), it also gives several members the opportunity to play the same canon character!

We hope you enjoy the new section, we're excited to see the RPs you all come up with and join in on them! :tfw_bella2:

Banners by me

DeviantArt | Twitter | Tumblr

JazzyJazz
Rookie
Rookie

Re: New Alternate Universe RPG Section OPEN!

Post by JazzyJazz » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:05 pm

WHOOOOO! I've been waiting for this!

My favorites of the Bearhound Fam:
:gin: :riki: :orion: :rigel: :bella:

Nuulo27

Post by Nuulo27 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:08 am

Lmao I'm dumb but does this mean I can now claim a character that has already been taken as long as it is used only once in a story?

But very cool!!

Gingastar
RPG Moderator
RPG Moderator

Post by Gingastar » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:15 am

Nuulo27 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:08 am
Lmao I'm dumb but does this mean I can now claim a character that has already been taken as long as it is used only once in a story?

But very cool!!
Yes!

A couple of examples:

Say Gin has been claimed in the timeline "Between GNG and GDW" you are still allowed to claim him in Alternate Universe Timelines: GNG, GDW, GDWO, TLW, and GDN!

The same goes for if someone claims Gin in "Alternate Universe: GNG", you would still be able to claim him in Alternate Universe: GDW, GDWO, TLW, and GDN!

I hope that helped! :D

Banners by me

DeviantArt | Twitter | Tumblr

Nuulo27

Post by Nuulo27 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:32 am

Gingastar wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:15 am
Nuulo27 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:08 am

But very cool!!
Yes!

A couple of examples:

Say Gin has been claimed in the timeline "Between GNG and GDW" you are still allowed to claim him in Alternate Universe Timelines: GNG, GDW, GDWO, TLW, and GDN!

The same goes for if someone claims Gin in "Alternate Universe: GNG", you would still be able to claim him in Alternate Universe: GDW, GDWO, TLW, and GDN!

I hope that helped! :D
It did, thanks!

Return to “Main Hub”