Specific Shuou images for a banner…

Here you can request images or ask questions relating to the Free Image Galleries.
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Specific Shuou images for a banner…

Post by Tsukitora » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:07 pm

I’m thinking about making a banner compiling some of Shuou’s dumb moments in GDN and in Casual Chat received the idea to include his fall off a cliff after the first time Orion kicked his butt :tfw_rigel1:

I have a lot of homework to get done this week though, so if someone could grab me images of Shuou falling off the cliff and maybe the slightly later part where he wakes up in the water/dam, or at least link me to the chapters with those scenes so I can get them whenever I do have time to work on the banner, I’d truly appreciate it!
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!

Spirit Tree
Hero
Hero

Re: Specific Shuou images for a banner…

Post by Spirit Tree » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Don't forget that Shuou/Dead Chonk fell down the cliff for a 2nd time in Chapter 52 because "OOPS! I SLIPPED!" It happened a few chapters after Orion tossed his ass off. It was one of the funniest moments in Ginga! XD XD XD XD XD

Here's a page from that chapter with panels of him falling down again. Enjoy! :bon1: If you would like the actual images of Orion tossing him off, I'll be happy to provide them for you. :tfw_bella2:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn

Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:11 am

Spirit Tree wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:26 pm
Don't forget that Shuou/Dead Chonk fell down the cliff for a 2nd time in Chapter 52 because "OOPS! I SLIPPED!" It happened a few chapters after Orion tossed his ass off. It was one of the funniest moments in Ginga! XD XD XD XD XD

Here's a page from that chapter with panels of him falling down again. Enjoy! :bon1: If you would like the actual images of Orion tossing him off, I'll be happy to provide them for you. :tfw_bella2:
Thank you, and yes please!
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!

Spirit Tree
Hero
Hero

Post by Spirit Tree » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:01 am

Tsukitora wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:11 am
Spirit Tree wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Thank you, and yes please!
Here you go! Enjoy! :orion3:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn

Return to “Image Requests and Questions”